Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When will the condos be ready to move in?
A: Phase 1 will be ready in the fall of 2018 and Phase 2 will be released in spring 2018
Q: How much do the three unit types cost?
A: Prices begin at $516,100 up to $577,000
Q: When Can I see final architecture?
A: Final architecture will be available in Q1 2018
Q: How much is the HOA fee and what does it include?
A: Hideaway Station Home Owners Association dues will be lower than comparable units this size at other developments. Included:
- Ultra-high-speed internet (100mbs)
- Water & Sewer
- Building maintenance
- Snow removal
- Trash removal
Q: When Can I select my unit and what is the process?
A: Reservations are available now! Please call The Real Estate Company at 970-426-5500 for more information.
Q: What amenities are provided?
A: Hideaway Station offers many excellent features including;
- Granite kitchen counters with premium cabinetry
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gas fireplace
- 8’-0” tall sliding glass doors
- Energy efficient windows
- Water saving fixtures
- Engineered wood floors (main level) with in-floor radiant heat
- Wall-to-wall carpeting (upper level) with in-floor radiant heat
- Convertible space for extra sleeping bunk or office space
- 9’-6” ceiling heights (main level)
- In – unit washer-dryer
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Walk-out balconies
- Individual, private storage enclosure per unit
- On-site assigned parking
- Short walk to downtown Winter Park
- Convenient access to public transportation and The Lift
- Located in the heart of downtown Winter Park
- Direct access to all town transportation, including The Lift, just steps away
- 50+ retail shops within walking distance
- 20+ restaurants just a few steps away
- 5 minutes to Winter Park Resort
- Less than 15 minutes to Devil’s Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa
- Minutes from concerts and activities at Hideaway Park
- Next door to Headwaters Center
- River and trail access
- Next to the new Fireside Market & Eatery
Q: Can I choose my finishes?
A: Yes, you will have a choice of finishes within a pre-selected group, including;
- Paint colors
Q: Are the Condominiums sold furnished?
A: We are working with our designers and suppliers to create turn-key furniture packages providing everything you need right down to the silverware and towels at deeply discounted pricing. Furniture will not be included in the purchase price.
Q: How much parking will there be.
A: You will have one assigned parking space per unit. There will be additional covered and there will be additional covered and uncovered spaces available. Parking Map
Q: Is Hideaway Station Pet Friendly?
Q: What type of heating source will the condos have?
A: Hideaway Station will have in-floor radiant heat, one of the most efficient and economical available
Q: Where Can I see the finish materials
A: Finish materials sample board are available at The Real Estate Company
Q: Is the stove gas or electric
A: Stainless steel gas cook top with electric oven is standard
Q: Can I buy more than one unit?
A: Buyers are limited to two units
Q: Can I use my unit for vacation rentals?
A: Yes, there are no restrictions on vacation rentals. Contact The Real Estate Company for vacation rental estimates as provided by local property management companies.
Q: Can I use any management company I want?
A: Yes! Contact The Real Estate Company for recommendations and revenue estimates.